Friday, July 6, 2012

WELCOME (BACK)

Dear readers,

good morning!

How are you?

I am writing just a few lines to let you know I am here and trying to keep up with every change that's occurring in my life.

I am so sorry for my long absence.
I moved in a new hose last month so it's a great moment to me but also a difficult one. :)

I am working on a  personal writing projects.

I also wanted to tell you I'm reading a couple of interesting books I will tell you about soon!

I want to thank all the wonderful writers who are contacting me and sending their books, and want to welcome all my new followers and readers.

I want to add a piece of news about one of the authors who contacted me a couple of months ago.
Guido Mattioni, (http://www.facebook.com/gui.mattioni) with his wonderful novel "whispering tides" discovered yesterday that he's in the final list of the Global Ebook Award.
I reviewed his book and I am very proud to tell he's the only Italian to participated in the finals, that will be held in California, Santa Barbara, in August.
So let's keep our finger crossed for him and I suggest you to read his book!!! (available in Kindle at full price and now with wonderful discounts on Smashwords.com!!)

Stay tuned and follow me!

martina



Buongiorno carissimi lettori! 

come state?

Vi scrivo poche righe per farvi sapere che ci sono e che sto cercando di rimettermi al passo in un periodo di grandi cambiamenti nella mia vita. 

Mi dispiace moltissimo per la mia prolungata assenza. (mi sono trasferita nella mia nuova casetta da poco quindi sono in fase trasloco ;) )

Sto lavorando ad alcuni progetti personali di scrittura... vi dirò.
E sono anche al lavoro di lettura di un paio di libri interessanti dei quali vi parlerò presto!

Voglio ringraziare tutti gli autori che mi stanno contattando e inviando i loro libri, e dò il mio caloroso benvenuto a tutti i miei nuovi follower e lettori. 

Infine ci tengo particolarmente ad aggiungere una piacevolissima novità di un autore che mi ha contattato un mesetto fa (e che già conoscete!).
Guido Mattioni (http://www.facebook.com/gui.mattioni), con il suo meraviglioso romanzo "ascoltavo le maree" ha scoperto ieri di essere in finale per i Global Ebook Awards, e la premiazione finale avverrà ad Agosto in California, a Santa Barbara. Sono molto orgogliosa di annunciarvi che Guido è l'unico italiano in finale. Incrociamo tutti le dita per lui e vi consiglio davvero caldamente di leggere il suo libro!!! (lo trovate anche su Kindle a prezzo "pieno" e ora in sconto su smashwords.com!!!) 


rimanete collegati, presto news!!

martina

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just bought it on KINDLE in Italian for 3$something.
Laura

Marti Luna said...

3$something well spent! and let me know what you think about it!

Follow me