Wednesday, May 16, 2012

SURPRISE SURPRISE

good afternoon readers!!

remember when I told you about CNN iReports?
Well well... here I am.

Some weeks ago, after writing a report on my travel to Iraq, I received an e-mail from a part of the CNN iReport staff. He asked me further information about what I wrote on Iraq.
After an exchange of e-mails with him, he told me CNN wanted to publish one of my pictures of Iraq in a CNN gallery about the assignment "The journey that inspired you".

And today I received his e-mail with the following link: http://edition.cnn.com/2012/05/16/travel/inspirational-journey-ireport/

Here there are some iReporters' (like me... WOW) works and there's also mine :)
Find it out!!! :D And go through the other stories too!!! They are worth the reading!!!!

I want to thank all the TeamiReport, who makes all this possible, and who gives the chance to all of us to express our points of view and give value to that. I want to thank also all the CNN staff, the CNN site is my favorite source of news. Thank you so much! I keep discovering that our world offer us a lot of great opportunities.. we have to try them out!!!


Thank you.

marti


buon pomeriggio cari lettori!!!

vi ricordate che vi avevo anticipato qualcosa sulla' iReport che avevo scritto nel sito di CNN?
Ebbene... eccomi che vi dico qualcosa in più.

Qualche settimana fa, dopo aver pubblicato l'articolo sull'Iraq, ho ricevuto una mail da un membro dello staff di CNN iReports, nella quale mi chiedeva alcune informazioni su ciò che avevo scritto.
Dopo uno scambio di e-mail, mi ha comunicato che CNN voleva inserire la mia immagine con la descrizione nella gallery CNN sul tema "The journey that inspired you".

E oggi ho ricevuto per e-mail il link:

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/05/16/travel/inspirational-journey-ireport/


Qui troverete alcuni articoli degli altri iReporters (come me... WOW) e c'è anche il mio!!!
Leggeteli tutti, meritano!! e trovate il mio!!!

Voglio ringraziare di cuore tutto il TeamiReport, che rende tutto questo possibile, e che dà l'opportunità a tutti noi di scrivere sul sito CNN e gli dà valore. Grazie anche a tutto lo staff CNN, il loro sito è il mio preferito! Grazie infinite, pian piano scopro che il mondo ci offre tante (e grandi) opportunità, è necessario provare nella vita... è davvero meraviglioso!! 


Grazie.

marti




No comments:

Follow me