Friday, May 11, 2012

iREPORTS AND METALLICA WEEKEND

Hi readers!

How are you?

Tonight I want to remember you to read my iReports here: http://ireport.cnn.com
Let me know what you think.
It is really an interesting aspect of CNN.com, which by the way is my fav site... Everyone can share opinions and write about selected topics.
Talking about that, I have some good news to tell you but I cannot at the moment, so stay tuned for further information!! :D

I am writing this brief post because I am dead tired (and I will dedicate some time to the book I am reading) and I want to tell you that on Sunday I am going to listen to the Metallica concert!!
I will write my impressions :)

I will be back soon!

marti





Ciao!
come state?

Stasera vi voglio ricordare una cosa: andate a dare un occhiata agli iReport che ho scritto qui: http://ireport.cnn.com.
E ditemi cosa ne pensate.
Questo è davvero un aspetto interessante del sito CNN.com (che a dire il vero è il mio preferito ed  il primo che apro ogni giorno per informarmi sul resto del mondo)... bè, ognuno può scrivere qualcosa riguardo all'argomento deciso dal team di iReport.
A proposito... presto vi darò una bella notizia, che ora non vi posso svelare, ma abbiate pazienza!
 :D

Vi scrivo anche per informarvi che questo post sarà breve, sono un po' stanca e vado a riposare e a leggere un paio di pagine. E domenica, concerto dei Metallica!!!
Vi dirò le mie impressioni.

A prestissimo!!!!

marti


No comments:

Follow me