Thursday, April 19, 2012

SKY BROADCAST


Good morning readers.

how are you today?

I am ok.

I want to tell you that yesterday night, thanks to a friend of mine, who recorded the SKY broadcast (879) Se Scrivendo, Viva L'Italia Channel, I was able to record with my iPhone the following video.
I am sorry it is just in Italian, but I think you will enjoy it all the same :)

In the broadcast I am talking about my book, and Christian Floris (www.christianfloris.com) is interviewing me about it.

Today there will be a second broadcast. Will post it too soon!!!

Click on the link below in order to see the video on my Facebook Fan Page!!!


http://www.facebook.com/groups/279964818748434/

let me know :)

marti





Buongiorno lettori,

come state?

Io sto bene, e oggi vi volevo dire che ieri sera sono riuscita (grazie ad un mio amico che ha pazientemente registrato la puntata su SKY 879 Se Scrivendo su Viva L'Italia Channel) e così io ho potuto fare un breve filmato con l'iPhone per voi :)

Nella registrazione Christian Floris (www.christianfloris.com) mi intervista sul mio libro "Straniera dentro" edizione Albatros Il Filo (www.gruppoalbatros.it).

Oggi ci sarà una seconda trasmissione, spero di poterla registrare e pubblicare anche quella :)

Cliccate sul link qui sotto per andare a vedere il video nella mia Fan Page di Facebook..


http://www.facebook.com/groups/279964818748434/

Fatemi sapere.

marti

No comments:

Follow me