Tuesday, April 10, 2012

11/22/63

Hi everyone!

how are you doing?

I hope you are ok.

Today I want to write a post about the book I have started reading two days ago.

This is the book:



This is the latest book written by Stephen King. 

He is one of my favorite American writer. I have started reading it translated into Italian, but later I decided to see how it was in the original language. And I have never stopped. 

I have read 66 pages in a few hours. And I have to say that usually King creates his background and landscape in much more pages, but this time he managed to build the right environment in a few pages and the action is immediate. 
The story is about getting back in time and save JF Kennedy's life... interesting, uh?

Great author, 849 pages. Can't wait to have more time to go on reading!!! I will be able to tell you more about it.

What are you currently reading? Do you like King?
Tell me about it!
And become a follower of the blog!!!!
:)

thank you

marti



Ciao a tutti!

come state?
Spero stiate tutti bene.

Oggi vi voglio parlare brevemente del libro che ho appena iniziato a leggere.
Eccolo qui:





Questo è l'ultimo libro di  Stephen King. 

King è uno degli autori statunitensi preferiti. I primi libri che ho letto erano in italiano, ma con il passare del tempo ho deciso di testarlo in inglese... e non ho più smesso.

Finora ho letto 66 pagine, in poche ore. E devo dire che stavolta King ha avuto un approccio diverso. 
Generalmente crea il contesto in molte più pagine, invece in questo libro l'azione inizia da subito, o quasi!
La storia ha come obiettivo quello di andare indietro nel tempo e salvare la vita di JF Kennedy... interessante, no?

Grandissimo autore, 849 pagine di emozioni. Non vedo l'ora di avere più tempo per continuare a leggere e farvi qualche commento in più :)

E voi? Cosa state leggendo? Vi piace King? 
Ditemi la vostra!!
E diventate un follower del blog!!!

:)

grazie infinite, 
marti


No comments:

Follow me